Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gentleman

Whats going on with dudes now a days. Like can I get a gentleman. What happened to opening the car door for a lady? What happened to helping a lady put a coat on? What happened to flowers? What happened to ladies first; especially when it comes to ordering? I’m just saying. Call me old fashion but I think that being a gentleman is important. Now a days, dudes are like well ya women all for equality, when the fact of the matter is we are not equal. Equal by definition means the same as; evenly proportioned. We are not the same as men and we are certainly not proportioned the same. I know some women feel as though we can do what men do, but that is a lie from the devil. We can’t any more than them being able to do what we do. Men can’t have babies. They are not nurturers by nature. We women of course are smarter, that’s why God puts us on this earth to help them. They need help. Men bodies are built differently, because they were created to labor, not us. If you ask me, I prefer the original plan. And to be honest, things were better when the women stayed home. Everything was balanced. Now you have kids growing up and their parents don’t even know them because they are both working. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Where are the gentlemen at? I know there are a lot of men growing up without a father and everything, but a mother can teach her son how to treat a lady. What better way learn how to treat a lady than from a lady. I’m just saying. So fellas hint hint. And ladies, stop acting like can’t nobody do nothing for you and you are equal to a man, because we are not. A turn on for me is when a man can order for me because he knows what I like. Yeahers.

No comments:

Post a Comment